Celine Music

Celine Dion: attrition had become pregnant


Celine Dion is over the moon now that she is pregnant with twins. She went through them as many as six IVF attempts and that was for her "physically and emotionally exhausting."

'I feel like I have more than one year'm pregnant. I never gave up. It was a real war of attrition, "said Dion, who has a nine year old son with her husband and manager Rene Angélil (68).

"I do almost nothing. If the doctor tells me in bed, I stay in bed until November, until the babies there. There's nothing like those kids now," she says in Le Journal de Montreal.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celine: Through the Eyes of the World - Widget: "Celine Dion, the international superstar and best-selling female artist of all time, has toured around the world and back again, and now, Sony Pictures Releasing's special programming division, The Hot Ticket, will let audiences follow her everywhere."
Photobucket