Celine Music

Personal Quotes

I guess it all depends on your nature. Some people can't stand being alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I'm a regular talking machine. It's all or nothing for me.

There's always a new thing happening to me that's even more extraordinary, so pressure gets harder. But I like it when it's hard. Anyone can do it when it's easy. When it's hard and you can do it good, you're proud of yourself. There's going to be more pressure as the years go by, that's for sure. But I think I'm a hard worker and I'm ready for that. As long as I believe in what I'm doing, the pressure is okay with me.

For me, singing was real life, not two plus two equals four.

I'll be a Quebecker-Canadian. I'm from Quebec and every time I go to a country I say that. It's my roots, my origins and it's the most important thing to me.

There's one way to do showbiz, if you want to do it perfectly, you have to be disciplined and you have to be ready to work really hard.

I'm not trying to be a nice girl, but it's me. I'm not afraid to be nice.

[People Magazine, 12/3/07] The most important thing I can give to my son is my true values. Whatever choice he makes, I want him to assume his responsibilities and achieve what he wants - and be happy. For me to be able to give my happiness to my son. I cannot achieve better than that.

[People Magazine, 1994] I don't regret having lost my adolescence. I had one dream: I wanted to be a singer.

[People Magazine, 12/3/07, on her son seeing her Las Vegas show for the first time] He's the only guy who intimidates me.

[People Magazine, 12/3/07] My life is to be a mom. It is what I enjoy the most. It is my most amazing reward. I will take a chance with my music. I don't take risks with my family.

[People Magazine, 12/3/07] I feel like I'm at the bottom of the ladder, finally. I started at the top. I came down. Maturity is being grounded. When you feel grounded you feel strong. I know what I want.

[People Magazine, 12/3/07] I love performing, but I never really liked show business. My success is my family. I want to be more successful as a mother.

[On plastic surgery] Three or four years ago, I would have considered it, but not today. Some people have suggested that I have my chin done, but I'm a singer and it could change my voice. I'm not a model whose survival depends on beauty. My job consists of putting the most emotions into my songs. It might be a stupid thing to say, but when I look at my father, my mother and pictures of my grand-parents, I am proud. I wouldn't like to change any of that. Just look at Barbara Streisand! Look at her nose! She is beautiful and she doesn't give a damn about what people think.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celine: Through the Eyes of the World - Widget: "Celine Dion, the international superstar and best-selling female artist of all time, has toured around the world and back again, and now, Sony Pictures Releasing's special programming division, The Hot Ticket, will let audiences follow her everywhere."
Photobucket