Celine Music

Rene-Charles


Joseph-Rene-Charles Angelil


On June 9, 2000 Celine and Rene learned that Celine was pregnant with their first child! Later she announced it to the world: "There's no hiding happiness. We can't keep something so big, so wonderful, a secret just for us. This time it's for real...I'm pregnant."

This on the 31st of October 2000, Celine released her Autobiography in which she wrote: "Then he made a quick count and announced that I was going to give birth on February 14, 2001"

"Later, in August, after three months of pregnancy, we heard its little heartbeat. At 162 beats a minute, a strong pulse. We recorded it, and since then have been listening to it every night before going to sleep."

"On August 24th we learned that will be having a boy, and Rene and I are so happy. I imagine he will have Rene's smiles, his eyes. I know I will be crazy about him. In a few months, I'll sing him a lullaby. Everyday I say a little prayer for him to be good and happy. He is already an important part of my story." Source: Celine Dion: My Story, My Dream

January 25th, 2001 - Celine Dion and Rene Angelil are thrilled to announce the birth of their son last night, at 1:00 A.M. (E.S.T) Thursday, January 25, 2001. Both mother and child, who weighed in at 6 pounds, 8 ounces, are doing marvelously well and are in perfect health.

July 25, 2001 - Celine Dion & Rene Angelil, baptize Little Rene at the Notre Dame Basilica, with thousands of fans and spectators outside, waiting to catch a glipse of Celine & Her Family.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celine: Through the Eyes of the World - Widget: "Celine Dion, the international superstar and best-selling female artist of all time, has toured around the world and back again, and now, Sony Pictures Releasing's special programming division, The Hot Ticket, will let audiences follow her everywhere."
Photobucket